In an effort to ensure public awareness and safety, the following park policies and information have been assembled.
1. SPORTSPLEX USA's staff will determine the fitness of all fields in inclement weather and make decisions whether to play or not. Current playing conditions can be determined by visiting the playing conditions pages or calling (858) 679-4000. Field updates are made at 3pm Monday thru Friday and at 1pm on Sundays.
2. No alcoholic beverages or cigarettes are allowed on the fields or in the dugouts at any time.
3. Any person(s) found to be under the influence of alcohol or any other substance that could cause the person(s) to be at risk to themselves and others will be removed from the park and could result in further suspension from the park.
4. No food, beverages, pets, bikes, roller skates or skateboards are allowed in the park. Please read and follow all park policies posted at the park entrance.
5. There is a $2.50 entrance charge to enter SPORTSPLEX USA for everyone 16 years and older. In return, you receive a token worth $2.50 towards a purchase of any beverage at our Sportspub.
6. SPORTSPLEX USA reserves the right to make any amendments or adjustments deemed necessary to promote fairness (i.e. equalizers, run spots, etc.).
7. SPORTSPLEX USA will not be responsible for injuries sustained by team managers, players or spectators during league or tournament play. SPORTSPLEX USA does not provide insurance coverage for managers, players or spectators.
8. SPORTSPLEX USA aims to provide a professional, knowledgeable and courteous staff, this includes our umpires. Please contact the manager on duty or call our office if any of our staff does not meet these standards. Umpire evaluation forms are available at the office.
9. Any person(s) that does not conduct themselves in a manner that is conducive with SPORTSPLEX USA's policies or rules can be removed, ejected or suspended from the facility for any length of time to be determined by SPORTSPLEX USA management.
10. Any person striking or attempting to strike any umpire, park management, staff, player, manager or spectator can and will be suspended from the facility and could face legal repercussions for their actions
11. SPORTSPLEX USA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.