Leaders in the Development and Operation of Sports Parks
Paul Berghoff - Chairman
- Over 40 years experience in the food and beverage / hospitality industry.
- Former owner of Chicago’s 107-year old landmark “Berghoff Restaurant”, managing over 200 employees and serving over 5000 meals per day.
- Ongoing municipal and corporate financing expertise as the founder of a brokerage firm exclusively servicing an institutional clientele
- Extensive experience in business management, development, finance and restaurant operations.
Bill Berghoff - President
- 20 years of experience as an industry leader in sports park design and operations.
- Expert in the development of public/private partnerships.
- Extensive experience in building strong relationships with municipalities.
- Provides expertise in design components, financial viability, marketing, and overall operation of sports facilities.
Jim Tuyay - Vice President
- Over 25 years experience managing leagues and tournaments in softball, youth and high school baseball, flag football, youth and adult volleyball.
- Major Tournament Director in San Diego and has managed over 500 tournaments with over 100,000 participants.
Sean Melvin - Vice President & General Manager
- 20-year sports industry veteran with vast network of nationwide contacts and extensive experience managing and coordinating league play.
- Southern California Adult Slow Pitch Commissioner with ASA and National Chairman of the ASA Slow Pitch task force.